Sunday, May 27, 2012

Battery Box, etc


I altered the stock battery plate into more of a box to fit the LiFePO4 battery and reused the stock battery strap.  I also mounted the reg/rec using the bottom fender mount and swapped out a fuse box for the small junction box that lives behind the battery.  That should be the last alteration.



EDIT: this spot for the reg/rec ended up not working out. Because the bike was on its center stand, I didn't realize until later that this placement interfered with the stand.





Unrelated to wiring, I stripped the old tires off and hopefully will have some time tomorrow to soda blast the wheels and put on the new rubber.  Once I finish hooking up the wiring and get the wheels back on, we should be pretty much ready to roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment